The College has a well-furnished library with approximately 9307 valuable books of various subjects. It subscribes to various journals and magazines of national and international repute. Besides this, the College Library subscribes to important state and national Newspapers.
- Books will be issued to the students on the production of the library Card issued to him/her in the beginning of the Academic Session 2018-19 by the college Librarian duly signed by the Principal.
- In case the card is lost, the students must immediately bring it to the notice of the college librarian to avoid any misuse of the card.
- A duplicate card will be issued on a payment of Rs. 100/- after proper verification.
- A damaged card can also be replaced by surrendering it to the college librarian along with a payment of Rs. 100/- against proper receipt.
- Books lost or damaged in any way shall have to be replaced by the current editions by the borrower, failing which the double cost of the books shall be charged.
- The borrower should satisfy himself/herself about the sound condition of the book before leaving the counter.
- Books are issued for a period of 14 days only and a fine of Rs. 5/- per day shall be charged for a period of seven days and Rs. 10 for the next seven days and thereafter he/she has to pay the cost of the book.
- Reference Books, Rare Books, Books especially reserved and current periodicals will not be issued for use at home; these can be consulted only in reading room.
- Students can borrow a maximum of one book from the Library at a time.
- Strict silence shall be observed in the library and reading rooms. Students shall not take their personal books or belongings inside the library.
- Students appearing for the university examinations shall surrender their library Card/books before obtaining a no demand certificate for the collection of the Roll number slips.